Wednesday, 8 January 2014

december went by...

wowzers, a whole month has gone by since my last post!  i'd say i couldn't believe it, but i really can, i've been totally aware of the fact all month...

i have sooo enjoyed blogging recently, experimenting with my new camera, learning new recipes, trying new things... that when December went it's own sweet way, flippantly ignoring my plans, giving over whole chunks of time to a chest infection, making me tired and grumpy... i sooo missed being here...

December did have some highlights though...

decorating the house...
tree, bird, elf, shell

following along with #shareadvent...
give, write, make, twinkle

festive events, especially this one...
midnight mass, dinner party, day trip, album launch

a quiet Christmas day at home in Yorkshire...
twirled tree, hot toddy, wrapping, polish apple cake

chilling out with the awesome Lola...
quilting, reading, lights, friends

all in all, not too shabby indeed!

now i'm just looking forward to what 2014 brings, to making, baking and photograph taking, to ticking off the what nexts on my list and to sharing it all here...


3 comments:

  1. Oh so glad that you had a lovely December! Looked like such a wonderful time minus being sick! And did I get that right...album launch???? You are a talented lady!! All the best in the year ahead friend!! Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to see you, Cate! I'm glad you had a good month. I hope you'll be back to blogging again soon, I really enjoy your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh I wish I had been involved in the album launch! It was a group of North East (England) artists in collaboration with the gallery where I got married, so i was just supporting my local community, it was such a lovely afternoon!

    Thank you for the lovely comments ladies, x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by and leaving a comment, I appreciate each and every one! If you have a question I'll reply here so please pop back, x