Sunday, 6 July 2014

#100happydays

#100happydays

Day one... The sun peeping out from behind the clouds...  It was an odd day yesterday, life and weather wise, but when that sun came out, I felt so happy and lucky.

There are 100 days to my birthday, so it seemed to me like the perfect time to start the #100happydays challenge!  I've set myself a few other little goals to achieve before my birthday too, blog, craft and health goals, and now nicely rounded off with a happiness goal, wish me luck!

I'll be posting my pictures on here every so often, but if you want to follow along day by day, you can find my Instagram feed here, if you're taking part let me know, I'd love to see your happy days too.

Wishing you a week full of happiness,


6 comments:

  1. Lovely pic and the perfect way to start the 100 days leading up to your bday, I have seen these posts and always enjoy reading them so looking forward to yours Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo friend! This is such a great idea and I am very close to signing up to this myself! I can't wait to follow along with you on this ride! Happy week ahead to you! Nicole xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a splendid idea to take part in the 100 happy days leading up to your birthday! I can't think of a better use, so much myself that I might work out 100days before mine and start myself :) looking forward to your instagram happy snaps :) jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice project and for such a good reason, leading up to your birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sound exciting setting yourself new challenges. Definitely need goals ln life x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this idea and your picture to go along with it is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by and leaving a comment, I appreciate each and every one! If you have a question I'll reply here so please pop back, x